Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sneakers update.

Nike Paul Rodriguez 2.5 Cali Colourway.
This colourway is taken from the Cali SB from way back in 2004. The reason why they are called the Cali is because the colourway resembles the California state flag. I have always love anything green. But it seems that there is so much hate about this colourway on hypebeast.
If it is not too overpriced like the Dunk Cali SB then I think it is a decent sneaker to get. Definitely will look good with this while skateboarding.


Nike Zoom Stefan Janoski Mids White. The first release on the mids was actually the black and white colourway and then the Cappuccino. Now the whites. If I'm not wrong, instead of the normal suede, they are using an all leather concept for the whites. Kindda slick and good for anything formal or casual if you ask me. I didn't fancy the janoski lows because I feel like Nike is "copying" the idea of the Vans Zapato but this mids definitely look fresh for 2011. This style can never go wrong. I wonder when it is dropping in SG.

No comments: