Monday, April 25, 2011

The circle is now complete.



After so long,finally, I got my darth maul lightsaber. I went to simply toys today. I wanted to get the double edge light saber but after inspecting the product, I decided not to. One blade was working well but the other was full of defects. The blade had turned yellow and I thought to myself if this is brand new, how come it has yellowed. Then I tried the ON OFF switch. Seems like there's a problem with it. I was switching on and off until the salesperson told me that its pointless to do that, the item was a consignment. I was like stupid idiot. Should have told me earlier dumbass. So that explains the yellowed blade and problems with the ON OFF switch. And so I got myself the single blade instead which can be combined with another blade but it is sold separately. Thanks baby for birthday present!.


Afterwards, I went to meet Andru at *SCAPE. I had seen this underground skatepark in most of the local skate videos and I was wondering to myself where is this place. And when I was walking to *scape, I saw this familiar painted wall. Went further in and there you are...the underground skatepark. Hang out with drew till like 9-ish. Felt like old times. Thanks a mill for helping me with my Mac bro!!

No comments: